Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sexy Junkies

I found this the other night on totallycrap.com. I think it may be one of the most warped things I have ever found on the internet.

  • Click Here To See Sexy Junkies.
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ok, I have to say that this is the most WARPED, LOW LIFE, GRIMIER THAN GRIMY can get, most fucked shit that i have ever seen online.
    I just recently broke it off with my kids' dad because of his disgusting habit. I tried for 2 fucking years. I tried to tell him how nsty it is, how nasty it looks...... Ive lost quite a few poeple to smack, some of them ae still Kinda alive. {whatwver this life means} I feel bad for these girls, and even worse, I feel bad for anybody that thinks watching someones' body decompose is something to be glorified. THere is no glory in this kind of escape, grow some fucking balls and stop running from whatever you think wont catch up with you.

    12:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home