Monday, May 15, 2006

The Light Guy Says Farewell To Bad Johnny

Saturday was my last night working for Bad Johnny. I will be moving on to work on some other projects.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of Bad Johnny for everything they have done for me. Without them I would have never had the opportunity to start a hobby that I enjoy greatly. Bad Jonny has nothing but a bright future ahead of them. I wish them the best of luck.

Unfortunealtey my departure will also mean the end of this blog. However, I will be starting a new blog shortly. Stop back in for details, and my new web address.

Below are the pictures and videos from Bad Johnny's performance at Woo Doggies on 5/13/06.

Click on picture to view photos:


Click below to watch Wayne The Sound Guy do Helter Skelter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home